- This membership can be obtained by registering online.
- The membership will be valid for one calendar year.
- No reimbursements will be made for membership/entry fees for any reason during the calendar year. MiniGP has the right to invalidate any license for any justifiable cause including but not limited to:
- Rough riding or intent to cause injury to any other racer or spectator
- Unsportsmanlike conduct
- Disregard for any safety regulations or procedures
- Obscene or obnoxious behavior
- Suspension or membership termination due to illegal bike modifications
- Pre-entry for each MiniGP race is always open prior to the event with the info available via the website. The racer is urged to fill-out the entry form and Paypal the money prior to the event. If this is not fulfilled then the racer must pay in cash at registration the day of the race.
- Entry fees are non-refundable. Should a rider have an unforeseen circumstance, which causes their inability to attend a pre-entered event, their fees may be forwarded as a credit for the next event (given the event is within 90 days of the missed event.) It is the responsibility of the racer to advise the Registration Director of the missed event in order to receive the credit.
**INCLEMENT WEATHER details will be announced during the cancelled event.
- Should a racer suffer an injury or mechanical failure, which results in their inability to compete, the following accommodations or credit may be issued at the discretion of Registration & the Race Director on a case by case basis.
- If failure prevents any participation or should failure/injury occur during the first practice, up to 100% of fees may be credited towards the next round
- Failure/injury any time after practice will not be applicable for any credit.